I feel a bit silly admitting I use it but I found a really neat site.
It is called Coupons.com As the name implies, you go through a list of manufacture coupons, select the ones you want, and print them out.
I have found this so helpful. I only save a dollar at most but they add up especially when you buy items on sale. The coupons can be used any where and with any other store discount unless otherwise noted. Mostly they are for food, personal care, pet care, and health care items. A neat feature is that you can search for local coupons as well. Just enter your zip code and they search for relevant coupons in your area.
The only downfall is that you have to download a small coupon software. According to their site the software is a "safe software [that] enables your computer to build and print coupons that will be accepted at stores." When I downloaded it, it took only a few minutes and has given me no trouble at all.
Well, I just thought I would share this helpful money saver. When your a college student anything helps. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment