These were so great. I loved seeing you present on these tonight! I really found it interesting how so many students went on the coolmath.com website too. Especially during free time! That just shows how learning can be interactive and fun for students, and not just a boring, drab experience. I know your passion for math will get students excited. You are already looking at great sites and coming up with great ideas. I can only imagine all the great ideas you will have once you begin teaching.
These were so great. I loved seeing you present on these tonight! I really found it interesting how so many students went on the coolmath.com website too. Especially during free time! That just shows how learning can be interactive and fun for students, and not just a boring, drab experience. I know your passion for math will get students excited. You are already looking at great sites and coming up with great ideas. I can only imagine all the great ideas you will have once you begin teaching.
ReplyDeleteKeep at it Gal:)