The Quadrilateral Family
This site lists the different shapes that fall under the category of a Quadrilateral. They also give a list of the properties for each.
Nervous System and the Human Spine (clicking on the "Spine vertebra" next to "see also" will take you to the pictures of the Human Spine) This site has a diagram of the Nervous system with all it's parts labeled.
Teacher Book Wizard
This site is in a way a search engine. The teacher, or even the students, can search books by title, reading level, or genre. They can then find similar books. From this site you would then buy the books but It can be a good way for students to search for books at their level and then go to the library to check it out.
Interactive Games
This site has games for any subject and most grade levels. The games can be played on the computer or the smartboard.
I can use del.icio.us in the classroom so the students can share sites they found and used for their research. I can also post sites they can use.
As a teacher I can share useful sites with other teachers as well. I can also get useful sites from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, teacher book wizard . . . super super cool! If I were to design a website, this is what it would be like! I think that this is such a useful tool. I always have a hard time finding a book that fits a concept, let alone a grade level. I have a few websites like this on my delicious account, but I think I like this the best.
ReplyDelete